Board of Directors
|Earline Fair, LMT-NJ (License #18KT00381400), BCTMB, PT of Burlington, NJ is a licensed to practice massage and skincare in the state of New Jersey, She also holds a certificate in weight management, is a life wellness coach and a holistic health consultant . Earline holds a Masters Certificate in Project Management from Stevens Institute of Technology in 2001, MBA in Business Management, Long Island University May 1984, and BA in Psychology, New Jersey City University, 1975.
She has been a member of the AMTA since 2004 and volunteered on the Membership Committee, Hospitality Committee, is he Education Chairperson and Newsletter Editor. She also served on the AMTA – NJ Board as 3rd and 2nd Vice President before being board elected to President in 2016.
She is the owner of Spalean Day & Mobil Spa, a mobil spa-in-home environment. Earline is also a Personal Trainer and holds certification in aerobics, Zumba, Cycling, and Older Adult Fitness Training. She is a people person who loves to give back to the community. Earline’s words to live by: “You only live once, may as well make the most of it.”
E-mail Earline at: President.AMANJ@gmail.com
| Dr. Dorothy Atkins, of Collingswood, NJ
Check back soon for Dr. Atkins Bio.
|Angie Wilkinson, LMT-NJ (License #18KT00099600), NCTMB, of Belcoville, NJ.
Check back soon for Angie’s Bio.
Email Angie at 2ndVP.AMTANJ@gmail.com.
|Kelly Skellinger, LMT-NJ (License #18KT00420600) of Ocean Grove, NJ is a freedom seeker and a forever student of her work.
She prides herself on her intuitive ability to attentively and objectively hold safe space for others to holistically heal through touch. Her massage and energy practice is meditative in nature and personalized to meet the needs of each client.
Keli believes that in order to return the physical body to its natural state of homeostasis (or balance), the emotional body, mental body, and energetic body must all be addressed.
Keli is the owner and operator of her Asbury Park-based private massage therapy practice, Maitrisage – Massage + Reflexology. She is a Reiki III practitioner, a doTERRA Essential Oils Wholesale Coordinator, American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) NJ Chapter Board Secretary, Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) Writing Group Author, Editor and Blogger, and creator of the acclaimed Sukha Self-Care Series and The Goddess Workshop Series.
Keli recently spent the month of January in Chiang Mai, Thailand studying Traditional Thai Yoga Massage and is looking forward to traveling more in the near future.
E-mail Kelly at: secretary.AMTANJ@gmail.com
Adrienne Asta, LMT-NJ
|Adrienne Asta, LMT-NJ (License #18KT00985400) of Avenel, NJ
Check back soon for Adrienne’s Bio.
E-mail Adrienne at: Treasurer.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Membership Committee Chair – Erin Clyne Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Editor – Nicole Lerario Email: email@example.com
- Community Service Massage Team (CSMT) – Pat Vreeland Email: CSMT.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Delegates – Nicole Lerario Email: delegate.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Education – Earline Fair Email: Education.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Event Planning – Angelina Wilkinson Email: Events.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Government Relations – Cynthia Sincropi Philabosian and Beth Bentley Email: GovRel.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Hospitality/Sunshine – VACANT Email: Hospitality.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Newsletter Editor – Vacant
- Sports Team -Marty Fitzgerald, Bruce Spicer Email: Sports.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Website Editor – Ellen Hogarty Gomez Email: Website.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Awards – Vacant (seasonal) Email: awards.AMTANJ@gmail.com
- Chapter Photographer – Vacant (seasonal)
- Online Voting Coordinator – Vacant (seasonal)