Website Editor: Kathy D Borsuk
Committee Opportunity: Website Editor
Website is just that…managing and editing the website, which is hosted by WordPress (WP). If you are familiar with using WP, this should be a cinch for you. If you would like to learn, please e-mail Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expectations for the website editor:
- Keep current with AMTA-NJ Chapter trends and calendar of events.
- Keep an eye on National AMTA Website news.
- Update chapter website per board/committee chair person request within 72 hours.
- Respond to e-mail within 72 hours.
- Time commitment varies depending on time of year. Generally, 1 hours/week for website maintenance. This may increase to 2-3 hours/week near state convention and educational event times.
- Must have your own laptop or computer. (No need to store data on your hard drive.)
- Must sign, submit and adhere to AMTA Chapter Volunteer Code of Conduct